Thursday, 14 March 2013

Cream Lace Dress with red Roses


There is a lot of 'lace' going on out there now, so I decided to in corporate this into the girls dresses. This time I used cream fabric (looks like white but is actually cream.) and layered the skirt with this cream lace fabric.

Halabaloo - Toddler's & Little Girl's Lace Dress - Saks.com

This is a lace dress example from  Pinterest


Back View
Attached 10 single red roses to the skirt and used a coordinating 1" red ribbon at the waist.

More detail of the lace here


Funny thing about this dress is that by the time I finished making it, the skirt length was already coming up short, guess the girls have grown taller !!
I like to make their dresses a little big so it can last for the year at least. lol

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Greetings from London :-)

      Delete
  2. This looks really cool. I love lace and the red details brings it quite out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Asa, your comments are appreciated.

      Delete
  3. This dress is beautiful too! You do amazing work and the girls are adorable! I have twins also but boy/girl :-) I found your blog via Project Run & Play--glad to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here Tara, do you have a blog/make things for your twins, would like to see. Thanks for coming around and for all your lovely comments. Being making my girls dresses since they were one and I love it. The boy however has been asking me to make him something for a while now and I just got the perfect idea :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, Please leave a message, Thanks